Dear parents and students,
It is a well-known fact that the educational system of Greece isn’t as conducive for students’ admission to the school they prefer.
The consulting group Da Vinci is here to suggest reliable solutions for you to study what you wish at one of the following European countries.
Bulgaria and Romania are countries that you can study in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Veterinary Medicine, Engineering Schools, Economics, Information Technology (IT), Psychology, and many other sciences with curriculum in English language!
It has mostly English-speaking universities, well-equipped, with state-of-the-art laboratories with students from all over the world, including thousands of Greek students.
- MEDICINE- DENTISTRY- PHARMACY
- SOFIA . The beautiful capital of Boulgaria has two Medicine universities.
- 1. MEDICAL UNIVERSITY: It has the following faculties.
- Medicine ,Dentistry , Pharmacy in English language. To admit to these faculties candidates have to take a common test of multiple choice in English, Biology and Chemistry. The tuition fees for Medicine and Dentistry are 8.000 e annually, where as for Pharmacy 6.000 e annually. The tuition fees are paid in two installments in September and February.
2. ST KLIMENT SOFISKY UNIVERSITY: It has an exceptional state faculty of Medicine with courses in English and the prerequisites for the admission is a written test with Q&As and multiple choice exercises in Biology and Chemistry. The tuition fees annually are 7.700 e paid in two installments in September and February.
- MEDICINE, DENTISTRY, PHARMACY
- 3. PLOVDIV. tuition fees 8.000 e annually and courses in English
- 4. STARA ZAGORA.tuition fees 7.000 e annualy and courses in English
- 5. PLEVEN. tuition feew 7.000 e annualy and courses in English
- 6. BARNA. tuition fees 8.000 e annualy and courses in English
- TUITION FEES FOR THE REST FACULTIES.
- VETERINARY MEDICINE. Sofia 4.500 euros annually, Stara Zagora 4.000 euros annually, in two installments. All the other faculties have fees that range from 1.500 to 3.300 euros annually, in two installments.
- ADMISSION: For Veterinary Medicine can didatesare examined by a multiple choice test in Biology and by comprehension text questions in English, Β2 level, where as for the rest faculties by a writing test in English B2 level.
- LIVING COSTS.
The costs are low in opposition to the other European countries and they range from 650 to 750 e monthly including the rental of a furnished apartment!
The low livings costs, the English-speaking courses in all faculties and compulsory attendance allow the students to graduate from their schools within the anticipated academic years.
- There are universities high- placed in th euniversal ranking and they are amongst the options of many Greek and foreign students, as many distinguished scientists in their country have graduated from its universities
- Romania has universities in all cities and somebody has the opportunity to study Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Architecture, Electrical- Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineeringand other schools in English or Romanian.
- BUCHAREST. University of Carol Davila – Medicine, the fees are 6.000 eannually, and courses in English.Admission exams, test in English Β2 level, performance evaluation in pan-Hellenic, candidate’s profile are needed.
- CLUJ .Μedical University Cluj Napoca – Medicine, the fees are 6.000 e annually, admission exams with candidate’s evaluation in pan-Hellenic exams, one foreign language certification, candidate’ s profile.
- IASI. Popa University of Medical and Pharmacy, the fees are 7.500 e annually, admission exams with candidate’s evaluation in pan-Hellenic exams, one foreign language certification, candidate’s profile.
- Also, the cities CRAIOVA , ORADEA , TIMISOARA have Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy Schools in English and the fees are 4.500 eannually, where as in VARNA and COSTANTA cost 5.000 eannually.
- LIVING COSTS: They range from 700 to 800 e monthly, including the rental of a furnished apartment.
- For any advice do not hesitate to call in +35 9876623916 – Sofia
prof. Tolis Thomopoulos email. email@example.com